Wednesday 2 October 2013

Leather...


Certain angles, looks, poses and styles really inspire me, and this is when I seem to create my best! I was playing around with the concept "leather" for an AW13 trend and felt inspired to create this image. I love the simplicity of only using one colour and medium to create this piece. I have also created another piece on this theme, but I believe it might be getting used in the British Mode Magazine's up and coming publication so I am not able to post it on my blog at the moment. That piece in my eyes is my best illustration yet, and I cannot wait to share it on my blog.

I have also recently created some illustrations of Paris Fashion Week catwalk looks that can be found on British Mode Magazine's website.






1 comment:

I love receiving and reading your comments...