Wednesday 25 September 2013

Illustrations from Paris Fashion Week - Day 1

I had the most amazing experience at London Fashion Week illustrating for Fashion Scout's blog. This is because I was doing something I love and am super passionate about and had so much creative responsibility. I enjoyed running from hair and make-up rooms, to back stage of the catwalk to the show itself, all to get the best inspiration for my illustrations. I hope that you enjoy the illustrations as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Illustrating for Fashion Scout at London Fashion Week has made me realise that fashion illustration is something that I really wish to pursue as a career. I am currently looking for work in illustration, probably freelance, but a full time job would be amazing. 

As well as working London Fashion Week, I also worked London Fashion Weekend. My role was being part of the general staff and making sure that the public was looked after. This was enjoyable and I throughly enjoyed being part of a busy, high fashion atmosphere and contributing to the bigger outcome. I got some great street style images from LFW and LFWend that I want to do illustrations of , but haven't yet had the time, so that will be coming soon. I also have a lot of things that I want to illustrate from Milan Fashion week, but in the meantime, it is currently Paris Fashion Week and I have decided to illustrate each day the highlights from some shows. I wish that I could be in Paris as I had been in London, then I would have more fluid images to inspire me; maybe next season I will be lucky enough.

Day one Paris Fashion Week. 

Anthony Vaccarelo SS14.


Anthony Vaccarelo, Ground Zero, Paris, Fashion, Paris Fashion Week, PFW, illustration, art, caroline jeffery, blogger, drawing, model, catwalk, beauty, style, creative, LFW, London, fashion, illustrator, LFWend, creative,







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...